Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Back in the sewing saddle

Hi!
I know it's been a while but I'm back in the sewing saddle. I don't know about any of you but I don't like sewing for people.  When I don't have a deadline,  I finish projects a lot faster. My latest project; that I finally decided to wear; was a leopard dress costume with tail attached, ears and paws. Don't mind my face, I didn't feel like going to a halloween party and once I got there,  I realized why.  Back to my costume,  I used Simplicity 2072, view A, which was pretty easy. I bought the fabric from www.fabricmartfabrics.com .  I lost some weight since last halloween 2014 so the costume was a little big around my bust and waist area but I still pulled it off! Go me! Next year I'm going to be more original and probably start my costume around the summer. Maybe a mermaid or one of my favorite childhood cartoon characters. I don't know, give me some ideas! I'm working on some pants now. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment