Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pattern Review Simplicity 2648

Hi! Well I've been trying to keep some promises and post more projects.  I have not, by any means,  gotten the hang of doing tutorials. I'm great with pictures though!  Keep reading for my pattern review of Simplicity 2648 View C.

Pattern Description: The Amazing Fit collection. Knee length dress with front and back darts.

Pattern sizing: I used size 12. This pattern goes from 6-14 and has slim, average and curvy sizes.

Fabric used: Army green cotton blend.

Did it look like the photo on the pattern envelope once you were done: Yes.

Were instructions easy to follow: Yes

What did I like or dislike? I loved that it had 3 body types- slim, average and curvy. I also liked that everything was done with a basting stitch first to allow for fitting alterations.

Pattern alterations: No.

Would I sew again: Yes in a different fabric.

Would I recommend it to others: Yes! This pattern is great for beginners.

No comments:

Post a Comment